Happy House 2 New Edition SB + TB
Author: Maidment, Stella & Roberts, Lorena
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication date: 2009
Format / Quality: PDF
Size: 33 MB
English level: Beginner
A two-year course, starting with listening and speaking and introducing the written word in the second year.
* An effective, story-based methodology.
* Songs, puzzles, colouring and drawing activities to involve students actively in learning.
* A cross-curricular focus to develop learning skills across the curriculum.
* Stickers to reinforce vocabulary in an enjoyable way.
* Attractive new culture and festival pages.
* Take-home English activities to encourage parental involvement.
* Masks, puppets and storycards to extend story-telling activities.
* iTools resource disk with digital classroom resources, worksheet builder, and test builder.
* Teacher’s Resource Books with materials to support mixed-ability classes.