po truputį – Lietuvių kalbos vadovėlis pradedantiesiems (Little by Little – Lithuanian for Beginners)
Author: Meilute Ramoniene & Loreta Vilkiene
Publisher: Baltos lankos
Publication date: 2001
Format / Quality: CD-ROM image
Size: 389 Mb
“po truputį – Lietuvių kalbos vadovėlis pradedantiesiems” can be translated into “Little by Little (or Step by Step?) – Lithuanian for Beginners”.
There were previously 2 books by the same authors (for Teachers and for students – around 1998-1999), but THIS is a program version 1.0 on CD-ROM.
It doen’t seem to be in the catalog of baltoslankos (https://www.baltoslankos.lt/) anymore.
1. System requirements
* M$ Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP(?) operating system
* Pentium 200 MHz or higher processor
* 32 MB RAM
* CD-ROM drive (24x ar higher)
* 800×600 or higher resolution monitor capable of displaying 16 bit colors
* Sound card and speaker or headphones recommended
2. Starting program
* After inserting CD program starts automaticaly.
* If the program does not start automaticaly, select Start > Run on the Windows taskbar.
* Enter d:start.exe (whereby d: represents the letter of your CD-ROM drive), and choose OK.
3. Known issues.
* If you can not see Lithuanian fonts properly, check if you are logged in your operating system as administrator. Program must temporaly locate some fonts in your system.