?Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD
Author: Douglas PIERCE and Sean KINSELL
Publisher: Princeton Review
Publication date: 2008
Number of pages: 604
Format: PDF 400 dpi, MP3&CUE
Size: 62.6 MB
The TOEFL has undergone major changes in recent years. It is now completely computer-based; it’s longer; and it has mandatory Speaking, Listening, and Writing sections. Cracking the TOEFL iBT provides the most comprehensive information available about how to succeed on the exam, complete with an audio CD and full transcript, full-length practice test, and scores of drill questions.
In Cracking the TOEFL iBT, The Princeton Review will teach you how to
• Use our preparation strategies and test-taking techniques to raise your score
• Focus your reading and listening to identify the key parts of passages, lectures, and conversations
• Improve your command of spoken English and your use of good English grammar and vocabulary
• Write top-scoring essays by responding to the specific question asked and organizing your ideas clearly
• Test your knowledge with review questions and practice drills for each topic covered
All of our practice test questions are just like those on the actual exam, and we explain how to answer every question.