Talk time 1 – 2 – 3 (Student books Student 3 CDs)
Publication date: 2009
Format: PDF, mp3
Size: 260 Mb rar, total 352 Mb
The conversation course that gets students talking – confidently!
False Beginner to Intermediate
A confidence-building course that gives students time to listen to English – and plenty of time to talk.
Who is it for?
* Talk Time is appropriate for young adult and adult students.
* Each lesson begins with pattern practice, and culminates in free speaking practice.
* The grammar-based syllabus and thematically related vocabulary are recycled throughout to build confidence.
* Vocabulary organized around related lexical areas helps language acquisition.
* Listening and grammar presented in manageable chunks allows for plenty of speaking time – about 80% of the activities involve speaking.
* Conversations combine the vocabulary and grammar point of the lesson, allowing students to use language in a natural context.
* Check your English, a review page for each unit, lets students check their progress.
* contains 12 units plus a review page for each unit at the back of the book
* included at the back of the Student Book, contains recordings of the Conversations and provides students with listening practice outside of the classroom.