Well Said: Pronunciation for Clear Communication
Author: Linda Grant
Publisher: Heinle ELT
Publication date: 2000
Number of pages: 240
Format / Quality: PDF + OGG
– Students practice the most common challenges in sound/spelling patterns, syllables, word endings, linking, stress, rhythm, and intonation.
– Learner-centered and interactive activities progress from controlled practice to relevant, natural communicative contexts.
– New activities help students take their studies beyond the classroom and interact with native speakers.
– Readings, questionnaires, surveys, and interviews provide students with practical situations.
– Useful appendixes provide an overview of consonants and vowels, and offer intensive practice with the more troublesome sounds.
Remarks: Please feel free to add mirrors to this file!