Objective First Certificate: Full MP3 Collection of the Second Edition
Author(-s): Annette Capel, Wendy Sharp
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Publication date: 2008
Format: MP3, RAR / Excellent
Size: 190.9 MB
This popular First Certificate course has been updated to prepare students for the new examination syllabus to be introduced from December 2008. A clear organisation and fresh approach have already made it a popular route to success at FCE in many countries throughout the world: thirty short units provide thorough training in exam skills, solid language development, and lively class discussion. A wide variety of texts and recordings on stimulating topics engage learners’ interest. The course is written by experienced authors who have an in-depth knowledge of the FCE exam, and understand the needs of both students and teachers alike.
– Updated syllabus to correspond to the new December 2008 exam syllabus;
– Corpus informed to make students aware of common mistakes, and to present the most authentic, up-to-date language;
– ‘Writing Folders’ develop the full range of writing skills needed for the FCE exam;
– ‘Exam Folders’ familiarise candidates with exam task types and provide helpful advice for each part of the exam;
– A ‘Grammar Folder’ appendix provides further explanations and examples;
– Regular revision units measure students’ progress and recycle grammar and vocabulary.