Colloquial Tamil: The Complete Course for Beginners
Author(-s): E. Annamalai, R.E. Asher
Publication date: 2007
Number of pages: 322
Format / Quality: PDF + MP3 / Excellent
Size: 32.1 MB
Colloquial Tamil is easy to use and completely up to date!
Specially written by experienced teachers for self-study or class use, the course offers a step-by-step approach to spoken Tamil. While emphasis is placed on colloquial spoken Tamil, you are given a useful introduction to formal speech and the written language as well.
What makes Colloquial Tamil your best choice in personal language learning?
– Emphasis on authentic conversational language;
– Clear explanations on how to pronounce and write the language;
– Helpful grammar notes and reference grammar;
– Comprehensive vocabulary lists (Tamil-English and English-Tamil);
– Lively illustrations and fascinating cultural insights throughout;
By the end of this rewarding course, you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Tamil in a broad range of everyday situations.
This pack contains the paperback and accompanying audio material, recorded on CDs. These complement the book and will help you with your pronunciation and listening skills.