Japanese: A Comprehensive Grammar
Author(-s): Stefan Kaiser, Yasuko Ichikawa, Noriko Kobayashi, Hilofumi Yamamoto
Publication date: 2013
Number of pages: 728
Format: PDF, RAR / Excellent
Language: English, Japanese
Size: 25.3 MB
Japanese: A Comprehensive Grammar is a complete reference guide to modern Japanese grammar. Accessible and systematic, it explores the complexities of the language thoroughly, filling many gaps left by other textbooks. Clear grammar points are put in context using examples from a range of Japanese media. The emphasis is firmly on contemporary Japanese as spoken and written by native speakers.
Key features of the book include:
– Coverage of colloquial and standard Japanese;
– Extensive cross-referencing;
– Detailed index of Japanese and English terms;
– Up-to-date real examples of current usage;
– Greater emphasis on structures that learners find particularly confusing;
– Glossary of linguistic terms.